Sunday, February 7, 2021

And He [God (‘Elohiym)] Called (Leviticus) 22

 

And He [God (‘Elohiym)] Called (Leviticus) 22

 

1 I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) spoke to Drawn (Moses), saying,

 

2 Speak to Light Bringer (Aaron) and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of God Prevails (Israel), and that they profane not My Holy Name in those things which they hallow to me: I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

3 Say to them: Anyone of all your seed among your generations, that goes to the holy things, which the children of God Prevails (Israel) hallow to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah), having his uncleanness on him, that person shall be cut off from my presence: I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

4 Any man of the seed of Light Bringer (Aaron) who is a leper, or has a running issue; he shall not eat of the holy things until he is clean. And whoso touches anything that is unclean by the dead, or a man whose seed goes from him;

 

5 Or who touches any creeping thing, whereby he may be made unclean, or a man of whom he may take uncleanness, whatever uncleanness he has;

 

6 The person who has touched any such thing shall be unclean until evening, and shall not eat of the holy things, unless he washes his flesh with water.

 

7 When the sun is down, he shall be clean, and shall afterward eat of the holy things; because it is his food.

 

8 That which dies of itself, or is torn with beasts, he shall not eat to defile himself therewith; I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

9 They shall therefore keep My ordinance, lest they bear the sin for it, and die, if they profane it: I, I AM (the LORD, Yehovah), sanctify them.

 

10 No stranger eat of the holy thing: a sojourner of the priest, or a hired servant, shall not eat of the holy thing.

 

11 But if the priest buys any person with his money, he shall eat of it, and he that is born in his house: they shall eat of his food.

 

12 If the priest's daughter is married to a stranger, she may not eat of an offering of the holy things.

 

13 But if the priest's daughter is a widow, or divorced, and has no child, and is returned to her father's house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's meat: but there shall be no stranger eat thereof.

 

14 If a man eats of the holy thing unwittingly, then he shall put the fifth part thereof to it, and shall give it to the priest with the holy thing.

 

15 They shall not profane the holy things of the children of God Prevails (Israel), which they offer to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah);

 

16 Or permit them to bear the iniquity of trespass, when they eat their holy things: for I, I AM (the LORD, Yehovah), sanctify them.

 

17 I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) spoke to Drawn (Moses), saying,

 

18 Speak to Light Bringer (Aaron), and to his sons, and to all the children of God Prevails (Israel), and say to them, Whosoever is of the house of God Prevails (Israel), or of the strangers in God Prevails (Israel), that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) for a burnt offering;

 

19 You shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the cattle, of the sheep, or of the goats.

 

20 But if it has a blemish, you shall not offer it. It is not acceptable for you.

 

21 Whosoever offers a sacrifice of peace offerings to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) to accomplish his vow or a freewill offering in cattle or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.

 

22 Blind, or broken, or maimed, or having a wen, or scurvy, or scabbed, you shall not offer these to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah), nor make an offering by fire of them on the altar to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

23 Either a bullock or a lamb that has anything superfluous or lacking in its parts, you may offer for a freewill offering; but for a vow, it shall not be accepted.

 

24 You shall not offer to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) that which is bruised, or crushed, or broken, or cut; neither shall you make any offering thereof in your land.

 

25 Neither from a stranger's hand shall you offer the bread of your God ('Elohiym) of any of these; because their corruption is in them, and blemishes are in them: they shall not be accepted for you.

 

26 I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) spoke to Drawn (Moses), saying,

 

27 When a bullock, or a sheep, or a goat, is brought forth, then it shall be seven days under the dam; and from the eighth day and thenceforth it shall be accepted for an offering made by fire to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

28 Whether it be cow or ewe, you shall not kill it and her young both in one day.

 

29 When you will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to I AM (the LORD, Yehovah), offer it at your own will.

 

30 On the same day, it shall be eaten up; you shall leave none of it until the morrow: I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

31 Therefore shall you keep my commandments, and do them: I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

 

32 Neither shall you profane My Holy Name; but I will be hallowed among the children of God Prevails (Israel): I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) who hallows you,

 

33 That brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am I AM (the LORD, Yehovah).

No comments:

Post a Comment