Wednesday, January 18, 2023

I AM is Salvation (Joshua) 11

 1 It came to pass when Whom God Observes (Jabin) king of Castle (Hazor) had heard those things, that he sent to A Desert (Jobab) king of Strife (Madon), and to the king of Watch-Height (Shimron), and to the king of I Shall Be Bewitched (Achshaph),

2 And to the kings that were on the north of the mountains, and of the plains south of Harps (Chinneroth), and in the valley, and in the borders of Generation (Dor) on the west,

3 And to the Humbled Ones (Canaanite) on the east and on the west, and to The Talkers, Sayers (Amorite), and the Terrors (Hittite), and the Village Dwellers (Perizzite), and the Trodden Underfoot (Jebusite) in the mountains, and to the Villagers (Hivite) under Sanctuary (Hermon) in the land of Watchtower (Watchtower (Mizpeh)).

4 All of these went out, with all their hosts, many people, like the sand upon the sea shore in multitude, with many horses and chariots.

5 When all these kings met together, they came and pitched together at the waters of High Place (Merom), to fight against God Prevails (Israel).

6 Then I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) said to I AM is Salvation (Joshua): Be not afraid because of them: for tomorrow about this time will I deliver them up all slain before God Prevails (Israel): you shall hamstring their horses, and burn their chariots with fire.

7 So I AM is Salvation (Joshua) came, and all the people of war with him, against them by the waters of High Place (Merom) suddenly; and they fell on them.

8 And I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) delivered them into the hand of God Prevails (Israel), who smote them, and chased them to great Hunter/Fisher (Zidon), and to Burnings of Water (Misrephothmaim), and to the valley of eastward; and they smote them until they left them none remaining.

 

9 Then I AM is Salvation (Joshua) did to them as I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) bade him: he hamstrung their horses, and burnt their chariots with fire.

10 I AM is Salvation (Joshua) at that time turned back, and took Castle (Hazor), and smote the king thereof with the sword: for before that Castle (Hazor) was the head of all those kingdoms.

11 They smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Castle (Hazor) with fire.

12 As well as all the cities of those kings, and all the kings of them, I AM is Salvation (Joshua) took and smote them with the edge of the sword, and he utterly destroyed them, as Drawn (Moses) the servant of I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) commanded.

13 But as for the cities that stood still in their strength, God Prevails (Israel) burned none of them, except Castle (Hazor) only; that I AM is Salvation (Joshua) burned.

14 All the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of God Prevails (Israel) took for a prey to themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe.

15 As I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) commanded Drawn (Moses) his servant, so did Drawn (Moses) command I AM is Salvation (Joshua), and so did I AM is Salvation (Joshua); he left nothing undone of all that I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) commanded Drawn (Moses).

16 So I AM is Salvation (Joshua) took all that land, the hills, and all the south country, and all the land of Drawing Near (Goshen), and the valley, and the plain, and the mountain of God Prevails (Israel), and the valley of the same;

17 From Mount Smooth (Halak), that goes up to Shaggy (Seir), all the way to Lord of Fortune (Baalgad) in the valley of Whiteness (Lebanon) under Mount Sanctuary (Hermon): all their kings he took, and smote them, and slew them.

18 I AM is Salvation (Joshua) made war a long time with all those kings.

19 There was not a city that made peace with the children of God Prevails (Israel), save the Villagers (Hivite)s the inhabitants of Hill City (Gibeon): all others they took in battle.

20 For it was of I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) to harden their hearts, that they should come against God Prevails (Israel) in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favor, but that he might destroy them, as I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) commanded Drawn (Moses).

21 At that time I AM is Salvation (Joshua) came and cut off the Long-Necks (Anakims) from the mountains, from Association (Hebron), from Sanctuary (Debir), from Fruit (Anab), and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of God Prevails (Israel): I AM is Salvation (Joshua) destroyed them utterly with their cities.

22 There was none of the Long-Necks (Anakims) left in the land of the children of God Prevails (Israel): only in The Strong (Gaza), in Winepress (Gath), and in Powerful (Ashdod) they remained.

23 So I AM is Salvation (Joshua) took the whole land, according to all that I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) said to Drawn (Moses); and I AM is Salvation (Joshua) gave it for an inheritance to God Prevails (Israel) according to their divisions by their tribes. And the land rested from war.

No comments:

Post a Comment