Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Beginning (Genesis) 40




1 Later, the butler of the king of Double Straights (Egypt) and his baker had offended their lord the king of Double Straights (Egypt).
2 And the Great House (Pharaoh) was angry with two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the chief of the bakers.
3 He put them in the ward of the house of the captain of the guard, into the prison, the place where Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) was bound.
4 The captain of the guard charged Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) with them, and he served them: and they continued a season in ward.
5 The butler and the baker of the king of Double Straights (Egypt), which were bound in the prison both dreamed a dream. Each man had his dream on the same night and each man's dream had it's own interpretation.
6 Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) came in to them in the morning, and saw that they were sad.
7 He asked the Great House's (Pharaoh) officers that were with him in the ward of his lord's house, saying, “Why do you look so sad today?”
8 They answered him, “We have dreamed a dream, and don't understand it. Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) said to them, “Don't interpretations belong to God ('Elohiym)? Please, tell them to me.”
9 So the chief butler told his dream to Yehovah Will Add (Joseph), saying, “In my dream, I looked and a vine was before me;
10 In the vine were three branches. It budded, the blossoms shot forth; and the clusters brought forth ripe grapes:
11 Then the Great House's (Pharaoh) cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes, and pressed them into the Great House's (Pharaoh) cup, and I put the cup into the Great House's (Pharaoh) hand.”
12 Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) told him, “This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days:
13 Within three days the Great House (Pharaoh) will bring you out, and restore you to your place: and you will deliver Great House's (Pharaoh) cup into his hand, as you used to when you were his butler.
14 Please think of me when it is well with you, and show kindness to me, and make mention of me to the Great House (Pharaoh), and bring me out of this prison.
15 I was stolen away out of the land of One From Beyonds (Hebrews). I have done nothing that they should put me into the dungeon.
16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said to Yehovah Will Add (Joseph), I also had a dream. In it, I had three white baskets on my head:
17 And in the uppermost basket there was of all manner of baked goods for the Great House (Pharaoh); and the birds ate them out of the basket on my head.”
18 Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) answered saying, “This is the interpretation: The three baskets are three days:
19 Within three days the Great House (Pharaoh) will bring you out, and hang your body on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh.
20 On the third day, which was the Great House's (Pharaoh) birthday, he made a feast for all his servants: and he brought up the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.
21 He restored the chief butler to his butlership again; and he once again gave the cup into the Great House's (Pharaoh) hand:
22 But he hanged the chief baker: as Yehovah Will Add (Joseph) had interpreted to them.
23 But did not the chief butler remember Yehovah Will Add (Joseph), forgetting him.

2 comments:

  1. nice post... thank you for sharing... happy holidays...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Soraya! I'll be getting back to this soon. The holidays have had me running 100 mph. Not much computer time.

    ReplyDelete