Monday, September 5, 2022

I AM is Salvation (Joshua) 1

 1 Now after the death of Drawn (Moses) the servant of I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) it came to pass, that I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) spoke to I AM is Salvation (Joshua) the son of Posterity (Nun), Drawn (Moses)' minister, saying:

2 Drawn (Moses) My servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over The Descender (Jordan), you, and all these people, to the land which I have given to them, the children of God Prevails (Israel).

3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that I have given to you, as I said to Drawn (Moses).

4 From the wilderness over to Whiteness (Lebanon) to the great river, the river Fruitfulness (Euphrates), all the land of the Terrors (Hittite), and to the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory.

5 There will not be any man who can stand before you all the days of your life: as I was with Drawn (Moses), so I will be with you: I will not fail you, nor forsake you.

6 Be strong and of good courage: for you shall divide this land among the people - the inheritance which I swore to their fathers to give them 

7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law, which Drawn (Moses) My servant commanded you: Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success.

9 Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be dismayed: for I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) your God (‘Elohiym) is with you wherever you go.

10 Then I AM is Salvation (Joshua) commanded the officers of the people, saying:

11 Pass through the host, and command the people, saying: Prepare for yourselves victuals; for within three days you shall pass over The Descender (Jordan), to go in to possess the land, which I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) your God (‘Elohiym) gives you to possess it.

12 To the Behold a Son’s (Reuben), and to the Troops (Gad), and to the half-tribe of Causing to Forget (Manasseh), I AM is Salvation (Joshua) spoke, saying:

13 Remember the word which Drawn (Moses) the servant of I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) commanded you, saying, I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) your God (‘Elohiym) has given you rest and has given you this land. 

14 Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Drawn (Moses) gave you on this side The Descender (Jordan); but you shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valor, and help them;

15 Until I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) has given your brethren rest, as He has given you, and they also have possessed the land which I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) your God (‘Elohiym) gives them: then you shall return to the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Drawn (Moses) I AM's (the LORD, Yehovah) servant gave you on this side The Descender (Jordan) toward the sun rising.

16 And they answered, saying: All that you command us we will do, and wherever you send us, we will go.

17 As we listened to Drawn (Moses) in all things, so will we listen to you: I AM (the LORD, Yehovah) your God (‘Elohiym) be with you, as He was with Drawn (Moses).

18 Whosoever rebels against your commandment, and will not listen to your words in all that you command, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of good courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment