Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Beginning (Genesis) 21

1I AM (The LORD Yehovah)visited Noble Woman (Sarah) as he had said, and I AM (The LORD Yehovah) did to Noble Woman (Sarah) as He had spoken.
 2For Noble Woman (Sarah) conceived, and bore Father of a Multitude (Abraham) a son in his old age, at the set time of which God (Elohiym) had spoken to him.
 3And Father of a Multitude (Abraham) called the name of his son that was born to him, whom Noble Woman (Sarah) bore to him, Laughter (Isaac).
 4 Then Father of a Multitude (Abraham) circumcised his son Laughter (Isaac) being eight days old, as God (Elohiym) had commanded him.
 5Father of a Multitude (Abraham) was a hundred years old, when his son Laughter (Isaac) was born to him.
 6Noble Woman (Sarah) said, “God (Elohiym) has made me laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me!”
 7She said, “Who would have said to Father of a Multitude (Abraham), that Noble Woman (Sarah) should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.”
 8The child grew, and was weaned: and Father of a Multitude (Abraham) made a great feast the day that Laughter (Isaac) was weaned.
 9Noble Woman (Sarah) saw the son of Flight (Hagar) the Egyptian, which she had born to Father of a Multitude (Abraham), mocking Laughter (Isaac).
 10So she said unto Father of a Multitude (Abraham), “Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, Laughter (Isaac).”
 11And the thing was very grievous in Father of a Multitude (Abraham)'s sight because of his son.
 12 But God (Elohiym) said to Father of a Multitude (Abraham), “Don't worry about your son and the bondwoman. Go ahead and do what Noble Woman (Sarah) says, for in Laughter (Isaac) will receive your inheritance.
 13 But I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed.
 14So, Father of a Multitude (Abraham) rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it to Flight (Hagar), putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Well of the Sevenfold Oath (Beersheba).
 15When the water in the bottle ran out, she left the child under one of the shrubs.
 16And she went, and sat down away from him about a bow shot away: for she said, “Let me not see the death of the child.” As she sat away from him, she lifted up her voice, and wept.
17God (Elohiym) heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God (Elohiym) called to Flight (Hagar) out of heaven, and said unto her, “What troubles you, Flight (Hagar)? fear not; for God (Elohiym) has heard the voice of the lad where he is.
 18Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in your hand; for I will make him a great nation.”
19Then God (Elohiym) opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
 20So God (Elohiym) was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.
 21He dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.
 22At that time, My Father is King (Abimelech) and Strong (Phichol) the chief captain of his host spoke to Father of a Multitude (Abraham), saying, “God (Elohiym) is with you in all that you do:
 23Now therefore swear to me here by God (Elohiym) that you wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have shown you, you shall do to me, and to the land in which you have sojourned.”
 24Father of a Multitude (Abraham) said, “I will swear.”
 25 Then Father of a Multitude (Abraham) reproved My Father is King (Abimelech) because of a well of water, which My Father is King's (Abimelech) servants had violently taken away.
 26My Father is King (Abimelech) said, “I do not know who has done this thing; neither did you tell me. I have not heard of it until today.
 27Father of a Multitude (Abraham) took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto My Father is King (Abimelech); and both of them made a covenant.
 28Then My Father of a Multitude (Abraham) set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.
 29My Father is King (Abimelech) said unto Father of a Multitude (Abraham), “Why have you set these seven ewe lambs by themselves?”
 30He replied, “Take theses these seven ewe lambs from my hand, that they may be a witness, that I dug this well.”
 31Therefore he called that place Well of the Sevenfold Oath (Beersheba); because of the oath both swore.
 32Thus they made a covenant at Well of the Sevenfold Oath (Beersheba): then Father is King (Abimelech) rose up, and Strong (Phichol) the chief captain of his host, and they returned into the land of the Immigrants (Philistines).
 33And Father of a Multitude (Abraham) planted a grove in Well of the Sevenfold Oath (Beersheba), and called there on the name of I AM (The LORD Yehovah), the Everlasting God (Owlam El).
 34And Father of a Multitude (Abraham) sojourned in the Immigrants' (Philistines) land many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment